Fervently Praying for the Salvation of Our Loved Ones from October 19th thru November 19th.
Write down the name of every family member, friend and others you know that are not saved (not a believer/follower of Jesus Christ).
Write down the name of every family member, friend and others you know that are prodigals (walked away from the Lord and now living a lifestyle of sin).
Pray for 30-minutes everyday for the next 30 days (October 19th-November 19th), in faith, for the spirit of conviction (repentance) to fall upon your loved ones that are not saved or prodigals. Here's how you can pray daily for 30-minutes:
1. Praise and worship the Lord
2. Pray in faith according to the Word (Option: Use scripture references below)
3. Pray for yourself. Confess and repent over known sins.
4. Call out (say aloud) the names of every person on your list.
5. Ask the Lord, in the name of Jesus, for the spirit of conviction (repentance) to fall upon each person on your list.
6. Ask the Lord, in the name of Jesus, to save each person on your list that is not saved.
7. Ask the Lord, in the name of Jesus, to cause each prodigal on your list to return to Him.
8. Ask the Lord, in the name of Jesus, to use each person on your list for His Kingdom and for His glory.
9. Declare that there will be salvation, healing and deliverance, in the name of Jesus, to all those that are on your list.
10. Praise and worship the Lord. Thank the Lord for hearing your prayers and believing He will answer.
Scripture References: Jeremiah 32:17; Ezekiel 36:26; Matthew 6:10; Luke 15:18-20, 32; Luke 18:1; John 3:3; John 3:16-17; John 8:8; John 14:6; John 16:8-11; John 6:44; Acts 2:37; Acts 26:18; Romans 2:4; Romans 10:1; Romans 10:9-10; 2 Corinthians 6:2; 2 Corinthians 7:10; Ephesians 3:20-21; Philippians 4:6; 1 Timothy 2:1-6; 2 Timothy 2:25-26; Hebrews 11:6; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 John 5:14-15; Jude 1:14b-15.
Share the Wailing Project with others.
Join us every Thursday (10/29, 11/5 and 11/12) on Zoom from
7:30pm - 8:00pm CST as we pray for the salvation of your family and
Meeting ID: 848 4964 1473 Passcode: 556373.
Click HERE for a downloadable Wailing Project Flyer.
Click HERE for a downloadable Wailing Project Prayer Worksheet.
As you see the evidence of the Lord answering your prayers, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.